Monday, November 9, 2009

News





I know I have been a LAME blogger for the past few months. I admit that I am burned out a bit on it, and I don't really have the time to spend on blogging every week. Either that or I am just exhausted. Probably the later, because I am not any busier than any of you.
I do want to keep doing it every once in awhile however, and right now I am doing it to avoid studying for a nutrition test and/or switching the laundry...in other words, I AM STALLING!!!!! So here is some recent news.

First of all, I got into ISU's nursing program, and I am THRILLED. I really was afraid I wouldn't get in. I am also thrilled that my classes will mostly be in Idaho Falls, and that the schedule is pretty good and not as obnoxious as it could be. I am really really happy about it. I have really worked hard, and I am glad that I don't have to put off my goal of finally getting a degree for another year.

Secondly, my parents were transferred to Montana because the language barrier in Mexico was making it so they weren't able to teach. That is why they went on a mission, so the people in charge decided to transfer them. I am so happy about it because now I can text them! ( I really enjoy texting because my children suddenly become little monsters when I try to talk on the phone)

I also did my first primary program as the primary chorister, and while I felt it was successful and am really pleased on how the kids sang, I am so glad that it is over. I am actually really enjoying being the chorister MOST of the time.

Jared and the kids are doing fine. Seth and Nathan are on a arguing kick where they will argue about everything, but other then that things are great. Lyndi is doing well in school and always looking for another good book to read. If you have any suggestions let me know. Lawren isn't a baby anymore. It has been fun to watch her grow up! She NEVER stops talking.

I ran out of news sooner than I thought, but here are some pictures to make up for it.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Peter and the star catchers series. Fablehaven.
I will think of more.
We need to get together more often. It was really fun.

Monica said...

Am I really a monster when you're on the phone?
Lyndi

Jeanne said...

Lyndi can always ask my kids for book suggestions... if she hasn't already read them all! Ivy is liking Molly Moon, but I don't know anything about it.
I love the blog background by the way, it looks like cute little kid cut out flowers.
The Primary program was beautiful- you all did a fantastic job and I really would like to have your temple song slideshow thing you showed the kids way back. We all really love that song.
I was glad to see you still had your hair today :) and I am really happy for you to get into the program. When I told Lauren what you said about delivering babies she said, "In a few years (more like the 5-6 year few) she could deliver my baby" and that is the reality of having kids grow up, and yours are sure doing a lot of it too.
Oh, what is Jared in those pictures? (besides funny)